Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Hard Crash when inspecting Entities in Visual Studio Debug Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Start a new project in Unity
2. Add the Entities package (preview currently)
3. Add the "DebugCrashScript.cs" script
4. Attach VS debugger to Unity
5. Add a breakpoint on line 29
6. Enter Play Mode
7. When the breakpoint is hit, check chunks>Items>any item>Entities (screenshot attached)
Actual result: Unity hard crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1.
Couldn't test previous versions because of various packages errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy