Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2
Hard Crash when inspecting Entities in Visual Studio Debug Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Start a new project in Unity
2. Add the Entities package (preview currently)
3. Add the "DebugCrashScript.cs" script
4. Attach VS debugger to Unity
5. Add a breakpoint on line 29
6. Enter Play Mode
7. When the breakpoint is hit, check chunks>Items>any item>Entities (screenshot attached)
Actual result: Unity hard crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1.
Couldn't test previous versions because of various packages errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer