Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2
Hard Crash when inspecting Entities in Visual Studio Debug Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Start a new project in Unity
2. Add the Entities package (preview currently)
3. Add the "DebugCrashScript.cs" script
4. Attach VS debugger to Unity
5. Add a breakpoint on line 29
6. Enter Play Mode
7. When the breakpoint is hit, check chunks>Items>any item>Entities (screenshot attached)
Actual result: Unity hard crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1.
Couldn't test previous versions because of various packages errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project