Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Hard Crash when inspecting Entities in Visual Studio Debug Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Start a new project in Unity
2. Add the Entities package (preview currently)
3. Add the "DebugCrashScript.cs" script
4. Attach VS debugger to Unity
5. Add a breakpoint on line 29
6. Enter Play Mode
7. When the breakpoint is hit, check chunks>Items>any item>Entities (screenshot attached)
Actual result: Unity hard crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1.
Couldn't test previous versions because of various packages errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first