Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Hard Crash when inspecting Entities in Visual Studio Debug Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Start a new project in Unity
2. Add the Entities package (preview currently)
3. Add the "DebugCrashScript.cs" script
4. Attach VS debugger to Unity
5. Add a breakpoint on line 29
6. Enter Play Mode
7. When the breakpoint is hit, check chunks>Items>any item>Entities (screenshot attached)
Actual result: Unity hard crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1.
Couldn't test previous versions because of various packages errors.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project