Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Not a package issue
Found in [Package]
Hang on iOS using ARKit XR Plugin
iOS can hang with an active ARSession using Unity 2018.2.2f1, AR Foundation 1.0.0-preview.17 and ARKit XR Plugin 1.0.0-preview.13. At the time of the hang, the callstack is
Fixed in 2018.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone