Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Not a package issue
Found in [Package]
Hang on iOS using ARKit XR Plugin
iOS can hang with an active ARSession using Unity 2018.2.2f1, AR Foundation 1.0.0-preview.17 and ARKit XR Plugin 1.0.0-preview.13. At the time of the hang, the callstack is
Fixed in 2018.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy