Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Not a package issue
Found in [Package]
Hang on iOS using ARKit XR Plugin
iOS can hang with an active ARSession using Unity 2018.2.2f1, AR Foundation 1.0.0-preview.17 and ARKit XR Plugin 1.0.0-preview.13. At the time of the hang, the callstack is
Fixed in 2018.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`