Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] Not a package issue
Found in [Package]
Hang on iOS using ARKit XR Plugin
iOS can hang with an active ARSession using Unity 2018.2.2f1, AR Foundation 1.0.0-preview.17 and ARKit XR Plugin 1.0.0-preview.13. At the time of the hang, the callstack is
Fixed in 2018.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse