Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
HandHeld.Vibrate() takes 15-20 ms to complete on specific Android devices
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with the profiler attached
3. Notice that when HandHeld.Vibrate() is called the profiler spikes up to about 20 ms
Expected result: HandHeld.Vibrate() should take aobut 3 ms to complete on Android devices
Actual result: HandHeld.Vibrate() takes 15-20 ms to complete on specific Android devices (Samsung Galaxy Note 4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown