Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Halo light goes through "Opaque" and "Transparent" shaded objects.
Steps to reproduce( or just watch two attached gifs):
1. Open my attached project "case825212Halo".
2. Open "HaloLightTest" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
--- Use "D" and "A" keys to change camera position.
4. Observe objects from "Opaque" objects position and "Transparent" objects position like in the gif.
--- There are three the same looking objects which has different shaders.
Expected results: Halo light should not go through "Opaque" and "Transparent" game objects.
Actual results: Halo light goes through mentioned objects.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0b2(oldest release I could get hands on).
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.2.0f3.
Regression introduced in: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made