Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Halo light goes through "Opaque" and "Transparent" shaded objects.
Steps to reproduce( or just watch two attached gifs):
1. Open my attached project "case825212Halo".
2. Open "HaloLightTest" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
--- Use "D" and "A" keys to change camera position.
4. Observe objects from "Opaque" objects position and "Transparent" objects position like in the gif.
--- There are three the same looking objects which has different shaders.
Expected results: Halo light should not go through "Opaque" and "Transparent" game objects.
Actual results: Halo light goes through mentioned objects.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0b2(oldest release I could get hands on).
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.2.0f3.
Regression introduced in: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Jan 30, 2023 09:42
Dec 25, 2019 03:25
If we turn back time Will memories be erased Words you can't say I know you spit out I made you hard I lived with tears I'm sorry for that. But i I can't live outside of you I'm one with you Only time passes I love you. Thank you Hug me warmly
Jul 31, 2019 10:18
If you have to get sync with the Microsoft then before sync Microsoft http://windowstuts.net/synchronize-settings you must create an account on the windows Microsoft before sigh in you don't be able to get sync any setting in the windows.
Mar 28, 2017 14:34
For details check here http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1308604/directional-light-with-draw-halo-checked.html#comment-1330738
Mar 28, 2017 14:33
Check here for details http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1308604/directional-light-with-draw-halo-checked.html#comment-1330738
Feb 03, 2017 21:51
Since updating from Unity 5.3.5f1 to Unity 5.5.0f3 (both 64-bit) I've noticed changes in the halo you can give directional lights.
Previously i had a halo on my sun & moon objs (2d scrolling platfomer game) and they served to give them a nice glow and lighten up the sky background. Now depending on how you position them on the z-axis, they glow over undesired objs.
Probably there intended purpose but thought i'd mention this.