Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GUILayout.Window does not display pop-up window when a Game Object is selected in the Scene view
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "GUILayoutWindowIssue 2021.2.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy view select Game Object "GuiLayoutWindowTest"
3. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: A pop-up window appears in the top-left corner of the Scene view
Actual result: A pop-up window does not appear in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a16
Nov 11, 2021 02:39
The issue I reported was fixed in 2021.2.1f1 in the Release Notes.
However, this issue still occurs and seems to be unresolved.
In 2021.2.1f1, I checked the operation with the "GUILayoutWindowIssue 2021.2.zip" project and confirmed that nothing was displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a15
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.3f1