Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GUILayout.Window does not display pop-up window when a Game Object is selected in the Scene view
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "GUILayoutWindowIssue 2021.2.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy view select Game Object "GuiLayoutWindowTest"
3. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: A pop-up window appears in the top-left corner of the Scene view
Actual result: A pop-up window does not appear in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset