Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1223530.zip' project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'HighlightableEditorWindow'
3. In the HighlightableEditorWindow select 'Highlight me'
Expected result: the 'Highlight me' button is highlighted
Actual result: the 'Highlight me' button is NOT highlighted
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a2
Note: a message is thrown in the Console window stating the following: "Item Highlight me not found in window HighlightableEditorWindow."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values