Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1223530.zip' project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'HighlightableEditorWindow'
3. In the HighlightableEditorWindow select 'Highlight me'
Expected result: the 'Highlight me' button is highlighted
Actual result: the 'Highlight me' button is NOT highlighted
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0a2
Note: a message is thrown in the Console window stating the following: "Item Highlight me not found in window HighlightableEditorWindow."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a7