Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
GUI.DrawTexture() is too bright/washed out when "Color Space" is set to "Linear Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure that "Edit" -> "Project Settings" -> "Player" -> "Color Space" is set to "Linear"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game view, observe the Texture colors
5. Compare the results with other Unity versions
Expected result: all Unity versions have a texture with the same colors
Actual result: 2017.4 texture's colors are too intense, 2018.1/2018.2 texture's colors seem normal, in 2018.3 texture's colors are washed out / too bright
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked