Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
GUI.DrawTexture() is too bright/washed out when "Color Space" is set to "Linear Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure that "Edit" -> "Project Settings" -> "Player" -> "Color Space" is set to "Linear"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game view, observe the Texture colors
5. Compare the results with other Unity versions
Expected result: all Unity versions have a texture with the same colors
Actual result: 2017.4 texture's colors are too intense, 2018.1/2018.2 texture's colors seem normal, in 2018.3 texture's colors are washed out / too bright
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody