Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
GUI.DrawTexture() is too bright/washed out when "Color Space" is set to "Linear Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure that "Edit" -> "Project Settings" -> "Player" -> "Color Space" is set to "Linear"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game view, observe the Texture colors
5. Compare the results with other Unity versions
Expected result: all Unity versions have a texture with the same colors
Actual result: 2017.4 texture's colors are too intense, 2018.1/2018.2 texture's colors seem normal, in 2018.3 texture's colors are washed out / too bright
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error