Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.8.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
Group framing options of framing transposer disappear
It happens for me each time i change a script.
The Group Framing Mode comes back after i press play and stop once. (When in play mode the group framing is not working)
Unity 2020.3.0f1 & Cinemachine 2.6.4.
I created a new empty project but I was not able to reproduce the exact same issue I have.
The Group Framing Mode still disappears after a recompile, but when i press play it comes back immediately (as oppose to after i press stop in my original project)
Just change something in the TestScript to force a recompile and the Group Framing Mode should disappear.
Is is also possible to fix by resetting the follow target, or reselect Framing Transposer as the Body
Repro project attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events