Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Framerate stuttering after minimizing and maximizing editor
Does not happen in 2020.2.0a15.
Happens in both Shadergraph and VFX graph.
1. Use a project with Universal RP 8.1.0
2. Create a new PBR graph and open it, make sure it's docked
3. Minimize and maximize Unity
4. click and drag the PBR master node to move it around
Expected result: smooth 60+ FPS
Actual result: lots of stuttering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants