Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Framerate stuttering after minimizing and maximizing editor
Does not happen in 2020.2.0a15.
Happens in both Shadergraph and VFX graph.
1. Use a project with Universal RP 8.1.0
2. Create a new PBR graph and open it, make sure it's docked
3. Minimize and maximize Unity
4. click and drag the PBR master node to move it around
Expected result: smooth 60+ FPS
Actual result: lots of stuttering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU