Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Framerate stuttering after minimizing and maximizing editor
Does not happen in 2020.2.0a15.
Happens in both Shadergraph and VFX graph.
1. Use a project with Universal RP 8.1.0
2. Create a new PBR graph and open it, make sure it's docked
3. Minimize and maximize Unity
4. click and drag the PBR master node to move it around
Expected result: smooth 60+ FPS
Actual result: lots of stuttering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called