Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Framerate stuttering after minimizing and maximizing editor
Does not happen in 2020.2.0a15.
Happens in both Shadergraph and VFX graph.
1. Use a project with Universal RP 8.1.0
2. Create a new PBR graph and open it, make sure it's docked
3. Minimize and maximize Unity
4. click and drag the PBR master node to move it around
Expected result: smooth 60+ FPS
Actual result: lots of stuttering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled