Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Graphics.Blit 0 index texture will not be drawn when VRTextureUsage is set to TwoEyes
Graphics.Blit with destDepthSlice to Tex2DArray with VRTextureUsage.TwoEyes won't work correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1258990.zip" and Scene "Report"
2. Enter Play Mode
2. Observe the 2 textures in Game View
Expected: Graphics.Blit texture will be drawn correctly with an index 0 texture
Actual: Graphics.Blit texture will not be drawn with an index 0 texture.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Cannot test with: 2018.4.23f1 (errors when downgrading the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR