Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Graphics.Blit 0 index texture will not be drawn when VRTextureUsage is set to TwoEyes
Graphics.Blit with destDepthSlice to Tex2DArray with VRTextureUsage.TwoEyes won't work correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1258990.zip" and Scene "Report"
2. Enter Play Mode
2. Observe the 2 textures in Game View
Expected: Graphics.Blit texture will be drawn correctly with an index 0 texture
Actual: Graphics.Blit texture will not be drawn with an index 0 texture.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Cannot test with: 2018.4.23f1 (errors when downgrading the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine