Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Graphics crash when running a particular scene
It looks like a crash related to metal. When attempting to run the "01 - Camera.unity" scene in the editor on mac, a crash occurs.
The scene works fine on Windows & Android
What may be strange is that the scene also runs fine on iOS - auto graphics api was selected, but I believe that means it is being built with Metal too?
1. Download attached project
2. Open 01 - Camera Scene
3. Enter play mode
Regressed in 2019.1.0a12. Tested in 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated