Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Graphics crash when running a particular scene
It looks like a crash related to metal. When attempting to run the "01 - Camera.unity" scene in the editor on mac, a crash occurs.
The scene works fine on Windows & Android
What may be strange is that the scene also runs fine on iOS - auto graphics api was selected, but I believe that means it is being built with Metal too?
1. Download attached project
2. Open 01 - Camera Scene
3. Enter play mode
Regressed in 2019.1.0a12. Tested in 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode