Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Graphic artifact appears next to scene asset in Project window when dragging the scene asset and returning it to original place
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1184235.zip' project
2. In Project window select '1' scene
3. Try to drag '1' scene into '2' and return it back to '1'
Expected result: no graphic artifact is visible next to '1' scene
Actual result: a graphic artifact is visible next to '1' scene
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.3.0a9, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a10, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform