Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Gradient] Unity Editor crashes when copying one gradient to another gradient of a MonoBehaviour script in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create new script and add two public Gradients. For example:
public Gradient firstGradient;
public Gradient secondGradient;
3. Attach the script to any game object
4. Select the game object, right-click one of the gradients in the inspector and click 'Copy'
5. Right-click another gradient, click 'Paste'
6. The value does not get pasted and few seconds after, the editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()