Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Gradient] Unity Editor crashes when copying one gradient to another gradient of a MonoBehaviour script in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create new script and add two public Gradients. For example:
public Gradient firstGradient;
public Gradient secondGradient;
3. Attach the script to any game object
4. Select the game object, right-click one of the gradients in the inspector and click 'Copy'
5. Right-click another gradient, click 'Paste'
6. The value does not get pasted and few seconds after, the editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button