Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Gradient] Unity Editor crashes when copying one gradient to another gradient of a MonoBehaviour script in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create new script and add two public Gradients. For example:
public Gradient firstGradient;
public Gradient secondGradient;
3. Attach the script to any game object
4. Select the game object, right-click one of the gradients in the inspector and click 'Copy'
5. Right-click another gradient, click 'Paste'
6. The value does not get pasted and few seconds after, the editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12