Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Gradient] Unity Editor crashes when copying one gradient to another gradient of a MonoBehaviour script in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create new script and add two public Gradients. For example:
public Gradient firstGradient;
public Gradient secondGradient;
3. Attach the script to any game object
4. Select the game object, right-click one of the gradients in the inspector and click 'Copy'
5. Right-click another gradient, click 'Paste'
6. The value does not get pasted and few seconds after, the editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player