Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Gradient] Unity Editor crashes when copying one gradient to another gradient of a MonoBehaviour script in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Create new script and add two public Gradients. For example:
public Gradient firstGradient;
public Gradient secondGradient;
3. Attach the script to any game object
4. Select the game object, right-click one of the gradients in the inspector and click 'Copy'
5. Right-click another gradient, click 'Paste'
6. The value does not get pasted and few seconds after, the editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated