Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Gradient and AnimationCurve previews don't get updated when modifying values from script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Gradient'
4. In the Inspector click on the 'Copy' button
5. Click on the Grad field
6. Change the color of the gradient in the Gradient Editor window
7. In the Inspector click on the 'Paste' button
8. Observe the Grad field
Expected result: The Grad field is red
Actual result: The Grad field is the color that was set in the Gradient Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
- The preview is updated after opening another app or clicking on the Grad field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler