Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Gradient and AnimationCurve previews don't get updated when modifying values from script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Gradient'
4. In the Inspector click on the 'Copy' button
5. Click on the Grad field
6. Change the color of the gradient in the Gradient Editor window
7. In the Inspector click on the 'Paste' button
8. Observe the Grad field
Expected result: The Grad field is red
Actual result: The Grad field is the color that was set in the Gradient Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
- The preview is updated after opening another app or clicking on the Grad field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"