Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Gradient and AnimationCurve previews don't get updated when modifying values from script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Gradient'
4. In the Inspector click on the 'Copy' button
5. Click on the Grad field
6. Change the color of the gradient in the Gradient Editor window
7. In the Inspector click on the 'Paste' button
8. Observe the Grad field
Expected result: The Grad field is red
Actual result: The Grad field is the color that was set in the Gradient Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
- The preview is updated after opening another app or clicking on the Grad field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP