Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
GrabPass unlits the surface of object on certain camera angles/positions
1. Open the attached "Case 68733 - Water Flicker.zip" project.
2. Open the "Assets > Scenes > GamesCom".
3. Focus(double click) the "jungle_poolwater" game object.
4. Note, that the surface is black.
5. Toggle off or move "top_on" game object out of camera sight.
- "jungle_poolwater" is visible again(GIF attached)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.0b14
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b15
Related case: 818506
- In a Renderdoc capture the SH parameters are either 0 or the correct value
- The unity frame debugger reports the correct values in both cases
- 818506 workaround doesn't fix this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes