Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
GrabPass unlits the surface of object on certain camera angles/positions
1. Open the attached "Case 68733 - Water Flicker.zip" project.
2. Open the "Assets > Scenes > GamesCom".
3. Focus(double click) the "jungle_poolwater" game object.
4. Note, that the surface is black.
5. Toggle off or move "top_on" game object out of camera sight.
- "jungle_poolwater" is visible again(GIF attached)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.0b14
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b15
Related case: 818506
- In a Renderdoc capture the SH parameters are either 0 or the correct value
- The unity frame debugger reports the correct values in both cases
- 818506 workaround doesn't fix this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard