Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
GrabPass unlits the surface of object on certain camera angles/positions
1. Open the attached "Case 68733 - Water Flicker.zip" project.
2. Open the "Assets > Scenes > GamesCom".
3. Focus(double click) the "jungle_poolwater" game object.
4. Note, that the surface is black.
5. Toggle off or move "top_on" game object out of camera sight.
- "jungle_poolwater" is visible again(GIF attached)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.0b14
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b15
Related case: 818506
- In a Renderdoc capture the SH parameters are either 0 or the correct value
- The unity frame debugger reports the correct values in both cases
- 818506 workaround doesn't fix this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window