Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.5
GrabPass unlits the surface of object on certain camera angles/positions
1. Open the attached "Case 68733 - Water Flicker.zip" project.
2. Open the "Assets > Scenes > GamesCom".
3. Focus(double click) the "jungle_poolwater" game object.
4. Note, that the surface is black.
5. Toggle off or move "top_on" game object out of camera sight.
- "jungle_poolwater" is visible again(GIF attached)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.0b14
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b15
Related case: 818506
- In a Renderdoc capture the SH parameters are either 0 or the correct value
- The unity frame debugger reports the correct values in both cases
- 818506 workaround doesn't fix this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems