Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
GrabPass grabs only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play Mode.
Expected result: GrabPass grabs both eyes when Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass.
Actual result: GrabPass renders only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0b3.
Regression introduced on: 2017.2.0b4.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1