Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
GrabPass grabs only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play Mode.
Expected result: GrabPass grabs both eyes when Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass.
Actual result: GrabPass renders only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0b3.
Regression introduced on: 2017.2.0b4.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Sep 13, 2019 12:47
Still a problem. Left eye grey using PostProcessing on 2018.4.1f1 building for Quest
Jun 19, 2019 22:13
This is still broken on Oculus Go, Unity 2019.1.5f1.
May 30, 2019 18:10
I am still having this issue in 2018.3.10f1 on the Oculus Quest/ Android
Jan 10, 2018 15:30
What Unity version has this been fixed?
Oct 24, 2017 01:43
Oct 24, 2017 00:29
We have a fix on the way to trunk
Oct 23, 2017 23:18
We need to upgrade from 2017.1.2f1 for Native XR haptics support and this bug is preventing us from upgrading... sad face.
Oct 19, 2017 18:14
Same issue, was working great in 2017.1.1p4.