Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
GrabPass grabs only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play Mode.
Expected result: GrabPass grabs both eyes when Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass.
Actual result: GrabPass renders only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0b3.
Regression introduced on: 2017.2.0b4.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode