Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
GrabPass grabs only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. Make sure Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play Mode.
Expected result: GrabPass grabs both eyes when Stereo Rendering Method is set to Single Pass.
Actual result: GrabPass renders only one eye with Single Pass Rendering Method
Reproduced on versions: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2.
Not reproduced on versions: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0b3.
Regression introduced on: 2017.2.0b4.
Tested and reproduced with HTC Vive.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default