Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing on reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails while reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer used to measure baking performance.
This happens in RRBakeLightProbesTechnique::Render().
Step to repro:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xPJDyW_0ACY3xnk6niHMxN03LaUvosk/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in SponzaHDRP/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Try baking lighting with it
If bug does not happen on first bake, try clearing baked data and baking again several times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first