Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing on reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails while reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer used to measure baking performance.
This happens in RRBakeLightProbesTechnique::Render().
Step to repro:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xPJDyW_0ACY3xnk6niHMxN03LaUvosk/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in SponzaHDRP/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Try baking lighting with it
If bug does not happen on first bake, try clearing baked data and baking again several times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails