Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing on reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails while reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer used to measure baking performance.
This happens in RRBakeLightProbesTechnique::Render().
Step to repro:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xPJDyW_0ACY3xnk6niHMxN03LaUvosk/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in SponzaHDRP/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Try baking lighting with it
If bug does not happen on first bake, try clearing baked data and baking again several times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing