Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing on reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails while reading totalRaysCastCountBuffer used to measure baking performance.
This happens in RRBakeLightProbesTechnique::Render().
Step to repro:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xPJDyW_0ACY3xnk6niHMxN03LaUvosk/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in SponzaHDRP/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Try baking lighting with it
If bug does not happen on first bake, try clearing baked data and baking again several times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"