Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5
[OSX][GL] GPU Profiling disabled when running the editor in Open GL 4.1 on Mac
1. Open any project
2. Open the GPU profiler
3. Press "play"
Notice that the GPU profiler doesn't work. Notice that, in Editor versions where this is possible, turning on Open GL 2 makes the GPU profiler work.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.3.5p5
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode