Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X
[OSX][GL] GPU Profiling disabled when running the editor in Open GL 4.1 on Mac
1. Open any project
2. Open the GPU profiler
3. Press "play"
Notice that the GPU profiler doesn't work. Notice that, in Editor versions where this is possible, turning on Open GL 2 makes the GPU profiler work.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.3.5p5
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button