Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5
[OSX][GL] GPU Profiling disabled when running the editor in Open GL 4.1 on Mac
1. Open any project
2. Open the GPU profiler
3. Press "play"
Notice that the GPU profiler doesn't work. Notice that, in Editor versions where this is possible, turning on Open GL 2 makes the GPU profiler work.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.3.5p5
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents