Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X
[OSX][GL] GPU Profiling disabled when running the editor in Open GL 4.1 on Mac
1. Open any project
2. Open the GPU profiler
3. Press "play"
Notice that the GPU profiler doesn't work. Notice that, in Editor versions where this is possible, turning on Open GL 2 makes the GPU profiler work.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.3.5p5
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader GPU Readback is incorrect when using an integrated GPU
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry