Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5
[OSX][GL] GPU Profiling disabled when running the editor in Open GL 4.1 on Mac
1. Open any project
2. Open the GPU profiler
3. Press "play"
Notice that the GPU profiler doesn't work. Notice that, in Editor versions where this is possible, turning on Open GL 2 makes the GPU profiler work.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.3.5p5
Not reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle