Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[GPU PLM] Scene is black after baking lighting with the GPU Lightmapper
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene';
2. Wait for the scene to bake.
Scene is baked. Both direct and indirect lighting is rendered. See attached actual.png screenshot.
The scene is black. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a3.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070, GeForce 640m);
- Reproducible when baking every scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off