Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[GPU PLM] Scene is black after baking lighting with the GPU Lightmapper
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene';
2. Wait for the scene to bake.
Scene is baked. Both direct and indirect lighting is rendered. See attached actual.png screenshot.
The scene is black. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a3.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070, GeForce 640m);
- Reproducible when baking every scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete