Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[GPU PLM] Scene is black after baking lighting with the GPU Lightmapper
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene';
2. Wait for the scene to bake.
Scene is baked. Both direct and indirect lighting is rendered. See attached actual.png screenshot.
The scene is black. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a3.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070, GeForce 640m);
- Reproducible when baking every scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order