Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[GPU PLM] Scene is black after baking lighting with the GPU Lightmapper
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene';
2. Wait for the scene to bake.
Scene is baked. Both direct and indirect lighting is rendered. See attached actual.png screenshot.
The scene is black. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a3.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070, GeForce 640m);
- Reproducible when baking every scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3