Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[GPU PLM] Scene is black after baking lighting with the GPU Lightmapper
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene';
2. Wait for the scene to bake.
Scene is baked. Both direct and indirect lighting is rendered. See attached actual.png screenshot.
The scene is black. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a3.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070, GeForce 640m);
- Reproducible when baking every scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode