Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[GPU PLM] Progressive updates doesn't work on first bake after opening the Editor
When opening the editor, the first bake (first in sense of first time we click on generate after opening the editor, not specifically the first time we bake the scene) with GPULM and Progressive updates doesn't show any update. The second bake, could be trigger by a clear lighting and reclick on Generate lighting OR change some lighting and reclick on Generate does show some progressive updates.
I could reproduce it on several projects, even the some simple ones, (the one attached to this bug).
Reproduces only with GPULM.
Reproduces on latest trunk (2021.2.0a1)
Reproduces on 2020.2.0b2
Doesn't reproduce on 2020.1.0a25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)