Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[GPU PLM] Progressive updates doesn't work on first bake after opening the Editor
When opening the editor, the first bake (first in sense of first time we click on generate after opening the editor, not specifically the first time we bake the scene) with GPULM and Progressive updates doesn't show any update. The second bake, could be trigger by a clear lighting and reclick on Generate lighting OR change some lighting and reclick on Generate does show some progressive updates.
I could reproduce it on several projects, even the some simple ones, (the one attached to this bug).
Reproduces only with GPULM.
Reproduces on latest trunk (2021.2.0a1)
Reproduces on 2020.2.0b2
Doesn't reproduce on 2020.1.0a25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object