Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[GPU PLM] Black light probes after baking the scene with baked emissive, area light and high light probes samples count
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'CornellBox' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake;
3. Observe the Scene view when the bake is completed.
Light probe gizmos are lit with the scene lights and the lightmap is rendered smoothly.
Light probes are black and the baked lightmap contains NAN artifacts. See attached screenshots.
The issue is introduced with the Light Probe Sample Multiplier feature in Version 2019.3.0a10.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a12;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a9 (the black probes issue);
- Not reproducible with the default light probe samples count (4);
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only with the GPU Lightmapper, not reproducible with the CPU Lightmapper;
- Reproducible when baking with both area and emissive surface; not reproducible when baking either area light or emissive surface separately;
- The NaNs artifacts is not a regression and, possibly, should be logged in a separate case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project