Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[GPU PLM] Black light probes after baking the scene with baked emissive, area light and high light probes samples count
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'CornellBox' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake;
3. Observe the Scene view when the bake is completed.
Light probe gizmos are lit with the scene lights and the lightmap is rendered smoothly.
Light probes are black and the baked lightmap contains NAN artifacts. See attached screenshots.
The issue is introduced with the Light Probe Sample Multiplier feature in Version 2019.3.0a10.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a12;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a9 (the black probes issue);
- Not reproducible with the default light probe samples count (4);
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only with the GPU Lightmapper, not reproducible with the CPU Lightmapper;
- Reproducible when baking with both area and emissive surface; not reproducible when baking either area light or emissive surface separately;
- The NaNs artifacts is not a regression and, possibly, should be logged in a separate case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start