Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[GPU PLM] Crash in Radeon::AnalyzeImageLuminance after toggling baked object state while baking GI on GPU with Radeon denoiser
Steps to repro:
1. Pull Enter The Room project (https://ono.unity3d.com/test-data/gi-tests/EnterTheRoom) and sync to revision a9e374d93cbc2937a50070149fdcabf91eae130d;
2. Open scene 'Sequence 4 One Year Ago-Mixed';
3. In the Lighting window Direct and Indirect Denoiser to Radeon Pro;
4. In the Lighting window enable autobake and let it finish;
5. When the baking completes, in the Hierarchy select Furniture gameobject;
6. Disable Furniture gameobject;
7. Let the automatic GI baking finish;
8. When the baking is completed, enable the Furniture gameobject again (or toggle-untoggle it several times with the interval of several seconds);
The GI baking proceeds and finishes without errors.
Editor crashes (see attached video). Last calls from the stacktrace:
0x00007FF69BE53C10 (Unity) Radeon::AnalyzeImageLuminance
0x00007FF69BE55A2F (Unity) Radeon::DenoiserContext::DenoiseGPUBuffer
0x00007FF69BE550DE (Unity) Radeon::DLDenoise
0x00007FF69BF38391 (Unity) RadeonRaysJobCompositeLightmap::RunDenoiser
0x00007FF69BF2FF9C (Unity) RadeonRaysJobCompositeLightmap::CompositeLightmap
- Reproducible in Versions 2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b14;
- Not reproducible in 2019.4, since RadeonPro denoiser hasn't been supported in that version;
- Reproducible on Windows with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 with NVIDIA driver ver. 451.48.
- Reproducible only when the RadeonPro denoiser is enabled: not reproducible with Optix or without denoisers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene