Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
GPU Lightmapper produces invalid texels in a certain scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the scene ArtPresent.
2. Bake GI using the GPU Progressive Lightmapper (options don't matter).
3. Notice that most texels in the scene are invalidated.
- Switch to Texel Validity visualisation in the Scene View. Observe that a big amount of pixels in the scene are invalid.
- Clearing the GI Cache, clearing Baked Data for the scene or manually deleting the folder that contains it don't fix the issue. The only way to fix the issue is to transfer the gameobjects to a fresh new scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset