Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
GPU Lightmapper produces invalid texels in a certain scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the scene ArtPresent.
2. Bake GI using the GPU Progressive Lightmapper (options don't matter).
3. Notice that most texels in the scene are invalidated.
- Switch to Texel Validity visualisation in the Scene View. Observe that a big amount of pixels in the scene are invalid.
- Clearing the GI Cache, clearing Baked Data for the scene or manually deleting the folder that contains it don't fix the issue. The only way to fix the issue is to transfer the gameobjects to a fresh new scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac