Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
GPU Lightmapper produces invalid texels in a certain scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the scene ArtPresent.
2. Bake GI using the GPU Progressive Lightmapper (options don't matter).
3. Notice that most texels in the scene are invalidated.
- Switch to Texel Validity visualisation in the Scene View. Observe that a big amount of pixels in the scene are invalid.
- Clearing the GI Cache, clearing Baked Data for the scene or manually deleting the folder that contains it don't fix the issue. The only way to fix the issue is to transfer the gameobjects to a fresh new scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected