Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
GlobalObjectIdGlobalObjectIdentifiersToObjectsSlow sometimes returns a random existing GameObject
1. Import GlobalObjectIdBug.cs
2. Click Window -> GlobalObjectID bug.
Expected result: Null objects and a Directional Light are resolved
Actual result: Sometimes a random object is resolved
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No GlobalObjectId class)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
GlobalObjectIdGlobalObjectIdentifiersToObjectsSlow returned random objects when then GlobalObjectId references a non-existing object.
Now fixed in version : 2021.1.0a8
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.24f1