Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
GlobalObjectIdGlobalObjectIdentifiersToObjectsSlow sometimes returns a random existing GameObject
1. Import GlobalObjectIdBug.cs
2. Click Window -> GlobalObjectID bug.
Expected result: Null objects and a Directional Light are resolved
Actual result: Sometimes a random object is resolved
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No GlobalObjectId class)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source