Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
GlobalObjectIdGlobalObjectIdentifiersToObjectsSlow sometimes returns a random existing GameObject
1. Import GlobalObjectIdBug.cs
2. Click Window -> GlobalObjectID bug.
Expected result: Null objects and a Directional Light are resolved
Actual result: Sometimes a random object is resolved
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No GlobalObjectId class)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode