Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
GlobalObjectIdGlobalObjectIdentifiersToObjectsSlow sometimes returns a random existing GameObject
1. Import GlobalObjectIdBug.cs
2. Click Window -> GlobalObjectID bug.
Expected result: Null objects and a Directional Light are resolved
Actual result: Sometimes a random object is resolved
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No GlobalObjectId class)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac