Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating new Lightmap Parameter in Lighting Settings
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating new Lightmap Parameter in Lighting Settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Rendering > Lighting.
3. Click on "New Lighting Settings" button.
4. Select New Lighting Settings > Lightmapping Settings.
5. Lightmap Parameters > Click on drop-down < Select Create New.
NullReferenceException error is thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Please refer attached stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected