Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating new Lightmap Parameter in Lighting Settings
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating new Lightmap Parameter in Lighting Settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Rendering > Lighting.
3. Click on "New Lighting Settings" button.
4. Select New Lighting Settings > Lightmapping Settings.
5. Lightmap Parameters > Click on drop-down < Select Create New.
NullReferenceException error is thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Please refer attached stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values