Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating new Lightmap Parameter in Lighting Settings
NullReferenceException error is thrown on creating new Lightmap Parameter in Lighting Settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Rendering > Lighting.
3. Click on "New Lighting Settings" button.
4. Select New Lighting Settings > Lightmapping Settings.
5. Lightmap Parameters > Click on drop-down < Select Create New.
NullReferenceException error is thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Please refer attached stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property