Search Issue Tracker
Global Illumination ignores normalmap
Enlighten lightmapping causes the effects of normalmaps on surfaces to be ignored in Unity 5.0 alpha 16 build 2. I flagged this as a regression because legacy lightmapping does not exhibit this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%