Search Issue Tracker
Global Illumination ignores normalmap
Enlighten lightmapping causes the effects of normalmaps on surfaces to be ignored in Unity 5.0 alpha 16 build 2. I flagged this as a regression because legacy lightmapping does not exhibit this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample