Search Issue Tracker
Global Illumination ignores normalmap
Enlighten lightmapping causes the effects of normalmaps on surfaces to be ignored in Unity 5.0 alpha 16 build 2. I flagged this as a regression because legacy lightmapping does not exhibit this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`