Search Issue Tracker
Glitch on a build start when OpenGLCore Graphics API and Intel 64-bit Architecture is used
1. Open user attached project "New Unity Project (80).zip"
2. Open Build Settings: File -> Build Settings...
3. Set Architecture to Intel 64-bit
4. Press Build And Run
Expected result: Build opens successfully
Actual result: Build opens up, but it glitches at the very beginning
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1 - Can't choose Architecture type
-Metal Graphics API from the Graphics APIs for Mac list already removed in a project
-Attached video of the build glitch "BuildGlitch.mov"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
This is a duplicate of issue #963097