Search Issue Tracker
Glitch on a build start when OpenGLCore Graphics API and Intel 64-bit Architecture is used
1. Open user attached project "New Unity Project (80).zip"
2. Open Build Settings: File -> Build Settings...
3. Set Architecture to Intel 64-bit
4. Press Build And Run
Expected result: Build opens successfully
Actual result: Build opens up, but it glitches at the very beginning
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1 - Can't choose Architecture type
-Metal Graphics API from the Graphics APIs for Mac list already removed in a project
-Attached video of the build glitch "BuildGlitch.mov"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode