Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[osx][opengl] Scene flickers for a bit after splash screen disappears if player is launched in native fullscreen resolution
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Set graphics API to OpenGLCore
3. Build and run
4. Launch in fullscreen native resolution (the last one allowed)
- After splash screen finishes scene starts flickering for a second
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.3.0a4
Not reproducible: 2017.1.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 16, 2019 18:00
Reproduced in 2018.3.13f1. Flickers if the resolution is very high, but still shows a white screen for a few seconds otherwise.
Aug 28, 2018 14:47
Still relevant for 2018.2.5f1 Personal on iMac (Middle 2010) running macOS 10.13.6, ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB, 16 GB 1333 MHz DD3, 2,93 GHz Intel Core i7.
After the splash my main menu flickers for 2-3 seconds. After that it works normal. :-/
I’ve tried every setting for the fullscreen mode. Nothing fixes the issue.
Nov 03, 2017 19:04
For my case, flickers occurred for any resolution windowed. Normal for fullscreen