Search Issue Tracker
[GLES3] Dynamic batching gives artifacts on PowerVR Rogue G6200 GPU
1. Open the attached project;
2. Make sure Graphics API is set to GLES3;
3. Build and run on mobile devices with PowerVR GPU.
Expected result: the scene is rendered correctly.
Actual result: scene is rendered with artifacts, the error message "GLSL: unexpected struct parameter 'unity_Builtins2Array.unity_SHAgArray'." is spammed to the logcat.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0.a1 (trunk).
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00057, Htc M9pw (HTC_M9pw), 5.0.2, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
VLNQA00004, Meizu (MX5), 5.0.1, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00166, Huawei P20 (EML-L29), 8.1.0, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed