Search Issue Tracker
[GLES3] Dynamic batching gives artifacts on PowerVR Rogue G6200 GPU
1. Open the attached project;
2. Make sure Graphics API is set to GLES3;
3. Build and run on mobile devices with PowerVR GPU.
Expected result: the scene is rendered correctly.
Actual result: scene is rendered with artifacts, the error message "GLSL: unexpected struct parameter 'unity_Builtins2Array.unity_SHAgArray'." is spammed to the logcat.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0.a1 (trunk).
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00057, Htc M9pw (HTC_M9pw), 5.0.2, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
VLNQA00004, Meizu (MX5), 5.0.1, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00166, Huawei P20 (EML-L29), 8.1.0, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'