Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
GI Scene Modes Not Fetching Visualization Data After Quitting Play Mode
If the scene visualization mode is changed to any other Global Illumination view mode, then visualization data disappears after entering and quitting the play mode. Even though lighting data asset exists in the project, the lighting needs to be build again to display the visualization data. The bug consistently occurs after 5.3.5p8.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene 'TestScene'
2) Build the lighting and switch the scene view mode to a different GI visualization mode, i.e. Baked
3) Enter the play mode
4) Quit the play mode
5) Observe the bug
- Only occurs when lighting is built manually. Enabling Auto mode fetches the data after quitting the play mode in the editor.
- Reproduced in 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b7, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
- Not possible to reproduce in 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6, 5.3.5p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected