Search Issue Tracker
GI Scene Modes Not Fetching Visualization Data After Quitting Play Mode
If the scene visualization mode is changed to any other Global Illumination view mode, then visualization data disappears after entering and quitting the play mode. Even though lighting data asset exists in the project, the lighting needs to be build again to display the visualization data. The bug consistently occurs after 5.3.5p8.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene 'TestScene'
2) Build the lighting and switch the scene view mode to a different GI visualization mode, i.e. Baked
3) Enter the play mode
4) Quit the play mode
5) Observe the bug
- Only occurs when lighting is built manually. Enabling Auto mode fetches the data after quitting the play mode in the editor.
- Reproduced in 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b7, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
- Not possible to reproduce in 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6, 5.3.5p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Mar 15, 2017 21:58
This issue still persists in 5.6.0b11 - the bug is fixed but is not yet available in the 5.6 yet
Jan 23, 2017 09:13
Still got this issue in 5.6.0b4
After building lighting everything works then after entering play mode, GI visualisation modes are gray