Search Issue Tracker
GI Scene Modes Not Fetching Visualization Data After Quitting Play Mode
If the scene visualization mode is changed to any other Global Illumination view mode, then visualization data disappears after entering and quitting the play mode. Even though lighting data asset exists in the project, the lighting needs to be build again to display the visualization data. The bug consistently occurs after 5.3.5p8.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene 'TestScene'
2) Build the lighting and switch the scene view mode to a different GI visualization mode, i.e. Baked
3) Enter the play mode
4) Quit the play mode
5) Observe the bug
- Only occurs when lighting is built manually. Enabling Auto mode fetches the data after quitting the play mode in the editor.
- Reproduced in 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b7, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
- Not possible to reproduce in 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6, 5.3.5p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played