Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Light bleeds through occluder edges when Final Gather is enabled
When Final Gather is enabled, occluders are not taken into account during the baking process,
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Auto-bake should be selected - wait till it will bake
Expected: No light seeps into the edges
Actual: Light bleeds through edges, resulting in small
Reproduced in 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b1, 5.5.3p1
- Issue occurs when Final Gather is enabled
- Images attached below show the problem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website