Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
"GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22)" when entering Play Mode
1. Open "case_869374-case_868912-New_Unity_Project132.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected Result: Play mode is activated
Actual Result: "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22)"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached