Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
"GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22)" when entering Play Mode
1. Open "case_869374-case_868912-New_Unity_Project132.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected Result: Play mode is activated
Actual Result: "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22)"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes