Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
"GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22)" when entering Play Mode
1. Open "case_869374-case_868912-New_Unity_Project132.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected Result: Play mode is activated
Actual Result: "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 22)"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown