Search Issue Tracker
GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
Heightmap::GetHolesLODInfo returns kPatchHasSurfaceOnly for the patch I am interested in, but after extracting the HeightmapSubRegion the m_RawHoles are all 0 which means hole.
1. Download and extract this repro project: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o5pdHh4roLg3tmj_1aJ0z4bMDo1kOIFa/view?usp=sharing
2. Compile an editor from https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/draft/changeset/f38b769664a471f66a9aeea3ca6cf6885c4ecb06
3. Open t1 scene;
One of the LOD related asserts should fire if the patch is fully covered by holes, but the returned holeInfo is kPatchHasSurfaceOnly:
Assert(holeInfo != Heightmap::kPatchHasNoSurface);
Assert(holeInfo != Heightmap::kPatchHasDirtyHoles);
Assert(holeCount != m_HeightmapSubRegion.m_RawHoles.size()); fires (entire patch is covered by holes).
The patch in question is (0,1) which corresponds to UV bounds 0.0, 0.25, 0.25, 0.25.
This issue is preventing GI baking from working.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS