Search Issue Tracker
GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
Heightmap::GetHolesLODInfo returns kPatchHasSurfaceOnly for the patch I am interested in, but after extracting the HeightmapSubRegion the m_RawHoles are all 0 which means hole.
1. Download and extract this repro project: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o5pdHh4roLg3tmj_1aJ0z4bMDo1kOIFa/view?usp=sharing
2. Compile an editor from https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/draft/changeset/f38b769664a471f66a9aeea3ca6cf6885c4ecb06
3. Open t1 scene;
One of the LOD related asserts should fire if the patch is fully covered by holes, but the returned holeInfo is kPatchHasSurfaceOnly:
Assert(holeInfo != Heightmap::kPatchHasNoSurface);
Assert(holeInfo != Heightmap::kPatchHasDirtyHoles);
Assert(holeCount != m_HeightmapSubRegion.m_RawHoles.size()); fires (entire patch is covered by holes).
The patch in question is (0,1) which corresponds to UV bounds 0.0, 0.25, 0.25, 0.25.
This issue is preventing GI baking from working.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
GetHolesLODInfo Works as intended