Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
GetHashCode() returns 0 for destroyed GameObjects and MonoBehaviours in Builds, but not in the Editor
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the DictionaryTests.unity scene.
3. Press Play in the Editor.
4. Observe the console output.
5. Note that the log indicates that the contents of the dictionary are identical before and after the gameobject has been destroyed.
6. Open the Build Settings dialog and ensure that DictionaryTests.unity is the only scene in the list.
7. Click Build and Play.
8. Wait for the application to start (click through the screen resolution dialog if necessary).
9. Wait for the application to quit automatically.
10. Open the player log file.
11. Observe the debug output.
12. Note that log now indicates that the hashcode of the destroyed object now changes to zero.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website