Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
GetAudioClip no longer gets streamed audio
1. Open the project I've attached
2. Run the 'test' scene
3. Wait for a couple of seconds (observe the console log)
4. Notice that the audio is not being played
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets