Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
GetAudioClip no longer gets streamed audio
1. Open the project I've attached
2. Run the 'test' scene
3. Wait for a couple of seconds (observe the console log)
4. Notice that the audio is not being played
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces