Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Generic UnityEvent field throws "type is not a enum value" when changing functions in the Inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1201281-Sandbox-Unity.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "GameObject" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window try selecting any UnityEvent type function
Expected results: No errors are being thrown in the Console
Actual results: "type is not enum value" is being thrown in the Console
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3 due to this issue being a new feature released in 2020.1.0a14
Error in the console:
type is not a enum value
UnityEditorInternal.UnityEventDrawer:DrawEvent(Rect, Int32, Boolean, Boolean)
UnityEditorInternal.UnityEventDrawer:OnGUI(Rect, SerializedProperty, GUIContent)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version