Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Generic UnityEvent field throws "type is not a enum value" when changing functions in the Inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1201281-Sandbox-Unity.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "GameObject" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window try selecting any UnityEvent type function
Expected results: No errors are being thrown in the Console
Actual results: "type is not enum value" is being thrown in the Console
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3 due to this issue being a new feature released in 2020.1.0a14
Error in the console:
type is not a enum value
UnityEditorInternal.UnityEventDrawer:DrawEvent(Rect, Int32, Boolean, Boolean)
UnityEditorInternal.UnityEventDrawer:OnGUI(Rect, SerializedProperty, GUIContent)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"