Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
GenerateNodeCode calls in ShaderGraph use GenerationMode.ForReals when building preview shader for Sub Graph Nodes
TestNode.cs contains a node with different code paths for Real and Preview generation modes.
"Working Shader graph" - Contains the graph that has a working preview node, where the TestNode is inlined in the graph
"Sub Graph" - A working sub graph that contains TestNode. Works fine to open as it is.
"Broken Shader Graph" - A graph that has a reference to Sub Graph. This is where the preview is broken and produces errors.
1. Download attached project
2. Open "Broken Shader Graph" asset in project window
3. Notice that preview is broken and produces errors
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect