Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Generated Xcode project doesn't build when using il2cpp scripting backend
1. Create new project on MacEditor;
2. Switch to macOS platform;
3. Switch to il2cpp scripting backend;
4. Enable "Generate Xcode project checkbox";
5. Build the project;
6. Open the generated project;
7. Build it.
When building the project, you get this error:
/Users/<username>/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/asd-exquyunycieeikgymwxxdomjpnpx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/asd.build/Debug/GameAssembly.build/Script-5DD64618871DEE1456320107.sh: line 3: : command not found
Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 127
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode