Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Generated Navmesh has double line on polygon and causes trembling movement for object
1. Open project attached([Unity]BugReport.zip).
2. Open scene "NavMeshObstacleTest".
3. Open Navigation window.
4. Press Play.
5. You will see one polygon with thick line (screenshot attached)
6. Go to another object (use arrows for movement).
Expected result: object moves without any real problems.
Actual result: object trembles (moves up and down).
Workaround: Move another object (it has nav mesh obstacle) to another position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error