Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Generated Navmesh has double line on polygon and causes trembling movement for object
1. Open project attached([Unity]BugReport.zip).
2. Open scene "NavMeshObstacleTest".
3. Open Navigation window.
4. Press Play.
5. You will see one polygon with thick line (screenshot attached)
6. Go to another object (use arrows for movement).
Expected result: object moves without any real problems.
Actual result: object trembles (moves up and down).
Workaround: Move another object (it has nav mesh obstacle) to another position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac