Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Generated Navmesh has double line on polygon and causes trembling movement for object
1. Open project attached([Unity]BugReport.zip).
2. Open scene "NavMeshObstacleTest".
3. Open Navigation window.
4. Press Play.
5. You will see one polygon with thick line (screenshot attached)
6. Go to another object (use arrows for movement).
Expected result: object moves without any real problems.
Actual result: object trembles (moves up and down).
Workaround: Move another object (it has nav mesh obstacle) to another position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString