Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Generated Navmesh has double line on polygon and causes trembling movement for object
1. Open project attached([Unity]BugReport.zip).
2. Open scene "NavMeshObstacleTest".
3. Open Navigation window.
4. Press Play.
5. You will see one polygon with thick line (screenshot attached)
6. Go to another object (use arrows for movement).
Expected result: object moves without any real problems.
Actual result: object trembles (moves up and down).
Workaround: Move another object (it has nav mesh obstacle) to another position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler