Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Generated Navmesh has double line on polygon and causes trembling movement for object
1. Open project attached([Unity]BugReport.zip).
2. Open scene "NavMeshObstacleTest".
3. Open Navigation window.
4. Press Play.
5. You will see one polygon with thick line (screenshot attached)
6. Go to another object (use arrows for movement).
Expected result: object moves without any real problems.
Actual result: object trembles (moves up and down).
Workaround: Move another object (it has nav mesh obstacle) to another position.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button