Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.13.5
Found in [Package]
GameObject renaming gets cancelled when pressing Shift key and Collab Proxy library is in the project
1. Open the attached project "1373687.zip"
2. Open Assets > Senes > Main
3. Select Any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Rename the GameObject and press Shift after
Expected result: Pressing Shift has no effect on renaming
Actual result: Pressing Shift returns the previous GameObject name
Reproduced in: 1.12.5 (2019.4.32f1), 1.13.5 (2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1)
Not reproduced in: 1.13.5 (2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.1f1), 1.15.1 (2022.1.0a13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.13.5):
Fixed in: 2021.2.0a1