Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Android] Image effects are not rendering properly with single-pass
1) Download project, set up Singleppass stereo capable android device
2) Observe settings are set to Single pass and Daydream
3) Deploy to device
4) Look at the terbuchet thingy in the scene
5) Wait for the image effect to enable
6) Observe that when the image effect is enabled, it renders a small viewport of the post-effectd scene in the top right corner of each eye.
-This happens with each of the standard asset image effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window