Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Android] Image effects are not rendering properly with single-pass
1) Download project, set up Singleppass stereo capable android device
2) Observe settings are set to Single pass and Daydream
3) Deploy to device
4) Look at the terbuchet thingy in the scene
5) Wait for the image effect to enable
6) Observe that when the image effect is enabled, it renders a small viewport of the post-effectd scene in the top right corner of each eye.
-This happens with each of the standard asset image effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build