Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Android] Image effects are not rendering properly with single-pass
1) Download project, set up Singleppass stereo capable android device
2) Observe settings are set to Single pass and Daydream
3) Deploy to device
4) Look at the terbuchet thingy in the scene
5) Wait for the image effect to enable
6) Observe that when the image effect is enabled, it renders a small viewport of the post-effectd scene in the top right corner of each eye.
-This happens with each of the standard asset image effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI