Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Android] Image effects are not rendering properly with single-pass
1) Download project, set up Singleppass stereo capable android device
2) Observe settings are set to Single pass and Daydream
3) Deploy to device
4) Look at the terbuchet thingy in the scene
5) Wait for the image effect to enable
6) Observe that when the image effect is enabled, it renders a small viewport of the post-effectd scene in the top right corner of each eye.
-This happens with each of the standard asset image effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock