Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.4
Found in [Package]
[Oculus GO] PostProcessing effects are not applied to built applications
1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene"
2. Build to Oculus GO
Expected: Post Processing is applied
Actual: Post processing is not applied
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: PP effects work as intended in editor and Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker