Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.4
Found in [Package]
[Oculus GO] PostProcessing effects are not applied to built applications
1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene"
2. Build to Oculus GO
Expected: Post Processing is applied
Actual: Post processing is not applied
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: PP effects work as intended in editor and Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'