Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.4
Found in [Package]
[Oculus GO] PostProcessing effects are not applied to built applications
1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene"
2. Build to Oculus GO
Expected: Post Processing is applied
Actual: Post processing is not applied
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: PP effects work as intended in editor and Standalone
Feb 03, 2022 09:58
Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Jan 03, 2020 23:06
Tested on 2019.2.9f1 and still not working for me. Anyone got it working?
Nov 21, 2019 19:57
tested in 2019.3 with URP still not working
Sep 29, 2019 12:32
Unity says this is fixed on 2019.2.6:
XR: Fixed an issue for PostProcessing effects that are not applied to built applications on Android (Oculus GO/Quest).
However, it's still not working for me on Quest....
Using LWRP, Multiview
May 30, 2019 11:45
Apr 23, 2019 18:43
Post processing not beeing applied
Apr 23, 2019 15:56
Same results here
Apr 11, 2019 15:44
Apr 02, 2019 20:12
Same result on 2019.1.0.b4. This has been a problem for a year.
Feb 26, 2019 00:35
Tested on 2019.1.0b4.
Same result. At least the left eye blank is fixed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 7.1.4):
Post-processing effects for URP have been released in URP version 7.1.4. Please upgrade to that package version.