Search Issue Tracker
[Oculus GO] PostProcessing effects are not applied to built applications
1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene"
2. Build to Oculus GO
Expected: Post Processing is applied
Actual: Post processing is not applied
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: PP effects work as intended in editor and Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors