Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Oculus GO] PostProcessing effects are not applied to built applications
1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene"
2. Build to Oculus GO
Expected: Post Processing is applied
Actual: Post processing is not applied
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: PP effects work as intended in editor and Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone