Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.4
Found in [Package]
[Oculus GO] PostProcessing effects are not applied to built applications
1. Open my attached project "OculusPP.zip", scene "SampleScene"
2. Build to Oculus GO
Expected: Post Processing is applied
Actual: Post processing is not applied
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: PP effects work as intended in editor and Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete