Search Issue Tracker
GameObjects which have "NotEditable" flag enabled don't get greyed out immediately
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Select "CubeA"
3. "BUGREPORT" -> "Set NotEditable"
4. Notice that the Inspector fields are greyed out, but the GO in the Hierarchy isn't
5. Duplicate "CubeA"
6. Notice that it got greyed out
Expected Result: GameObjects are greyed out immediately after they have "NotEditable" flag enabled
Actual Result: GameObjects are greyed out after some action on the GO when they have "NotEditable" flag enabled
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.6f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.29f1
Step 5-6 can only be executed with versions including fix from https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/edit/460449/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
Low priority defect. Unlikely to be fixed for the moment.