Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.19f1, 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a7
GameObjects are not created properly when a scene is created from a template with assets of the same name but different path
1. Open the attached project "ScenedTest"
2. Right-click "Scenes/DefaultScene" and select "Create/Scene Template From Scene"
3. Press Ctrl+N
4. Create a new scene from the created template
Expected result: one of the cubes is green, the other is red
Actual result: both cubes are green
Reproducible with: 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.5f1, 2023.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2021.3.29f1 (Save SceneTemplate has failed. Asset path error: 'DefaultScene.unity' is not valid: Incorrect extension. Required extension is: '.scenetemplate’.)
Reproducible on: macOS 13.4.1 (Intel), Windows 10 (user’s)
Note: there are two "CubeMaterial" materials, one in "FolderWithGreenMaterial" folder, and one in "FolderWithRedMaterial"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project