Search Issue Tracker
GameObject with Sprite Renderer when OnBecameVisible/OnBecameInvisible does not instantiate
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "MainScene";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Move Main Camera along x axis;
Actual result: the new gameobjects do not instantiate and an error "Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '...' will not be added." shows up.
Expected result: the new gameobjects should be instantiate.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment