Search Issue Tracker
GameObject with Sprite Renderer when OnBecameVisible/OnBecameInvisible does not instantiate
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "MainScene";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Move Main Camera along x axis;
Actual result: the new gameobjects do not instantiate and an error "Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '...' will not be added." shows up.
Expected result: the new gameobjects should be instantiate.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%