Search Issue Tracker
GameObject with Sprite Renderer when OnBecameVisible/OnBecameInvisible does not instantiate
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "MainScene";
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Move Main Camera along x axis;
Actual result: the new gameobjects do not instantiate and an error "Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed. Renderer '...' will not be added." shows up.
Expected result: the new gameobjects should be instantiate.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true