Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
GameObject with SpringJoint2D component isn't affected by RigidBody2D Mass when Freeze Position X is checked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1189951-Project.zip")
2. Open the SampleScene in the Scenes folder
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: The platform sinks by colliding with RigidBody2D which has Mass.
Actual result: The platform doesn't move.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.7f2, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android