Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
GameObject with SpringJoint2D component isn't affected by RigidBody2D Mass when Freeze Position X is checked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1189951-Project.zip")
2. Open the SampleScene in the Scenes folder
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: The platform sinks by colliding with RigidBody2D which has Mass.
Actual result: The platform doesn't move.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.7f2, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler