Search Issue Tracker
GameObject isn't set as public variable after undo operation
"Test1" GameObject has script attached which is checking if public variable (GameObject Test2) is set. If is set console displays exist if isn't set null. Deleting Test2 and undoing will return public variable as null.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download UndoTest.zip and open "new" scene
2. Delete "Test2" game object. Notice console shows null
3. Press ctrl+z to undo. Notice console still shows null
Expected results: After undo console should display exist.
Actual results: After undoing console displays null.
Note: Scripts public field shows correct object attached.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b5, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"