Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
GameObject is affected by animation curve when in Animation window it is shown as missing
Steps to reproduce #1:
1. Download attached project and open "test" scene
2. Select "Humaniod_NewRoot" GameObject
3. Play animation in Animation window
4. Notice that cube still linked to animation thought animation window show that path is incorrect.
Step to reproduce #2:
1. In "test " scene copy "Human" GameObject's Animator controller
2. Remove Animator controller from "Human"
3. Create new GameObject
4. Make "Human" child of new GameObject
5. Paste Animator controller on New GameObject
6. Play animation in Animation window
7. Notice that cube still linked to animation thought animation window show that path is incorrect.
Expected results: Cube should not be affected by animation as path is incorrect
Actual results: Cube is affected by animation curve
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2