Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
GameObject is affected by animation curve when in Animation window it is shown as missing
Steps to reproduce #1:
1. Download attached project and open "test" scene
2. Select "Humaniod_NewRoot" GameObject
3. Play animation in Animation window
4. Notice that cube still linked to animation thought animation window show that path is incorrect.
Step to reproduce #2:
1. In "test " scene copy "Human" GameObject's Animator controller
2. Remove Animator controller from "Human"
3. Create new GameObject
4. Make "Human" child of new GameObject
5. Paste Animator controller on New GameObject
6. Play animation in Animation window
7. Notice that cube still linked to animation thought animation window show that path is incorrect.
Expected results: Cube should not be affected by animation as path is incorrect
Actual results: Cube is affected by animation curve
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project