Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
GameObject is affected by animation curve when in Animation window it is shown as missing
Steps to reproduce #1:
1. Download attached project and open "test" scene
2. Select "Humaniod_NewRoot" GameObject
3. Play animation in Animation window
4. Notice that cube still linked to animation thought animation window show that path is incorrect.
Step to reproduce #2:
1. In "test " scene copy "Human" GameObject's Animator controller
2. Remove Animator controller from "Human"
3. Create new GameObject
4. Make "Human" child of new GameObject
5. Paste Animator controller on New GameObject
6. Play animation in Animation window
7. Notice that cube still linked to animation thought animation window show that path is incorrect.
Expected results: Cube should not be affected by animation as path is incorrect
Actual results: Cube is affected by animation curve
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted