Search Issue Tracker
Game View is hidden after undocking, starting and stopping
1) What happened
Editor - Game View: When undocking, starting and stopping the Play Mode makes the Game View hides behind the Hierarchy Pane. It is reproducable in all the different layouts. Please see attached screen shot for details.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
- Open the attached project
- If the Game View is present on the layout then close this tab
- Set the Layout to '2 by 3' or '4 split'
- Press 'cmd + 2' to open a free floating Game View
- Enlarge the Game View and place it somewhere in the middle of the editor
- Press the yellow button to minimize the Game View
- Press Play to play the scene
- Stop the Play mode
- Observe how the Game View is partly hidden behind the different views in the editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- The AssetBundle of AnimationClip contains redundant data