Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Game View does not update when Camera is flagged as HideFlag.DontSave
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "DontSaveCameraBug.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene in Project window
3. Select Main Camera in the Hierarchy window
4. Select Test>Mark as dont save in the Menu
5. Move the Main Camera in the Scene View
6. Observe changes in the Game View
Expected result: Game View updates with Main Camera movement
Actual result: Game View does not update
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
Note: Game View updates after selecting any other object in the Hierarchy or just hovering the mouse over Game View
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"