Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Game View does not update when Camera is flagged as HideFlag.DontSave
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "DontSaveCameraBug.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene in Project window
3. Select Main Camera in the Hierarchy window
4. Select Test>Mark as dont save in the Menu
5. Move the Main Camera in the Scene View
6. Observe changes in the Game View
Expected result: Game View updates with Main Camera movement
Actual result: Game View does not update
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
Note: Game View updates after selecting any other object in the Hierarchy or just hovering the mouse over Game View
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes